NEW BLOG

Follow my continued adventures at annsterzinger.com.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Let's make it clear why Craig Simmons is my friend...

...I started plugging Craig Simmons' music not because he was my friend to begin with, but because Amazon sent me one of his brilliant early albums by accident. I became Internet friends with him AFTER giving the CD a listen, loving it, and ending up putting it on my top ten list for the Chicago Reader (this was back in my newspaper days, or to put a finer point on it, in the last days of newspapers as we knew them). THAT BEING SAID (not in the Curb Your Enthusiasm sense, I'm just too fucking weird wired and tired this morning to write a proper transition), he mentions THE TALKATIVE CORPSE in the following interview, as well as providing a neat primer for this year's cream of the electronic music, er, crop. (Harvest away with your sonic scythe, friends.)

http://12questions.us/2013/08/21/space-march/

SpaceMarch_Promo2013_600px

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can post, but please, if you want to be anonymous, come up with an amusing handle so we can tell you apart. Thanks!