NEW BLOG

Follow my continued adventures at annsterzinger.com.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Send me review copies: This time they won't be trapped on this shitty little blog forever!

OK, the verdict is in... I WILL be writing a weekly books column for Taki's Magazine from now until whenever I quit or screw up. So, anyone who's publishing a book, make sure to send me review copies in a timely fashion! Send me the PDF at asterzingerz@gmail.com, or better yet, email me to ask for my snail address. (I prefer paper review copies, but one's personal address is one of those things one can't take back once one unleashes it...)

The main focus of the column is litrashoooor, but I also love graphic novels (I guess that's literature now, right? No sarko) and works of scholarly stuff and sociopolitical whatnots are welcome too, though there are writers at the magazine who are already covering nonfiction quite well. Also, do not hesitate to invite me to your play, assuming I can get there (so, mostly Chicago... or video recordings).

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Send me an address,snail or e-mail, to poetavagante@gmail.com. You can also watch me in all my sub-titled eloquent glory if you google my name and watch the documentaries about me, made by Danish TV, 'Fra bankrøver til Pantjæger' and 'Dave-A work in progress.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to find a publisher for my antinatalist fanfic collection, "Asymmetries of Pleasure: Steamy Nights with Professor Benatar"

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post, but please, if you want to be anonymous, come up with an amusing handle so we can tell you apart. Thanks!