NEW BLOG

Follow my continued adventures at annsterzinger.com.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is this just my excuse for apathy?

I've just noticed that I've gradually stopped taking people's political opinions seriously -- well, those of people who tell me they're liberal or conservative anyway. The terms have become such team flags that I can't help thinking that most people who wave them are either A. Saying exactly what their parents taught them, because they're sponges, or B. Saying the exact opposite of what their parents taught them, because they're rebels without a clue.

Just show me the facts. And if there aren't enough facts available for me to make up my mind, and you want to call me a pussy or a waffler or whatever, then change your team shirt, it's smelly with dribble.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDe2TKH5PGQ&ob=av2e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeaaaaaah, I've got THE FACTS you'd dig seein', right here, Annie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m6qC6FCiY0
    Tragic with twist of humor...yes/no?

    Stay on groovin' safari,
    Tor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get it to play, but I like the concept th title imples. If I chant "money money money" all day, will I become a quadspillionaire?

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post, but please, if you want to be anonymous, come up with an amusing handle so we can tell you apart. Thanks!