NEW BLOG

Follow my continued adventures at annsterzinger.com.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

BLACK HOUSE ROCKED RECOMMENDED!

James O'Meara reviews BLACK HOUSE ROCKED! By Paul Bingham and Emril Krestle! (And released by my tiny imprint, HOPELESS BOOKS.) 

Oooh, and he liked it. Score! 

An excerpt:

Jackson’s ensuing adventures are a kind of blood-drenched Magic Theater, a tour of the Western Lands under the guidance of el hombre invisible himself. I must confess, I rather missed our grittier, down-home visit with Jackson and his fellow small town glue huffers, but Bingham’s way with language keeps you going on.

Some lines are worthy of Chandler himself:

“He likes to live in a nutshell. All complete, but can’t hit back, when the world starts cracking.”


And check this out: I am apparently "one of the leading voices of the anti-natalist movement," saith O'Meara. Some may find this a dubious compliment, but I wear it with stinking, rancid, human pride.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2015/04/black-house-rocked/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can post, but please, if you want to be anonymous, come up with an amusing handle so we can tell you apart. Thanks!