NEW BLOG

Follow my continued adventures at annsterzinger.com.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Another review of Nvsqvam

Slowly but surely, I'm draining the entire world's will to live...

http://ben-ts.net/nvsqvam-nowhere-ann-sterzinger/

Here's an excerpt:


It looks like a cool blog, too.

There's some dystopia involved:


Found at: http://ben-ts.net/anally-injected-life-sentence/

By the way, if you want to be the proud owner of a first-edition copy of NVSQVAM, get on it, 'cause there are very few left. Second edition coming soon! From Nine-Banded Books. Which first has to get my translation of the amazing novel IN THE SKY by OCTVE MIRBEAU in print.

First things first!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, glad to help with the will to live draining enterprise, etc. "Enterdrainment" would be a good approximation of Nvsqvam's genre - someone should push it. Could be the next "chick lit." Or the last.

    Excited to hear about the new Mirbeau translation, too. I remember liking The Torture Garden when I read it, though I don't remember exactly what I liked about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ann can you tell me where you live so I can put you out of your miserable existence? I do so very much love to hunt anti-natalists

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post, but please, if you want to be anonymous, come up with an amusing handle so we can tell you apart. Thanks!